Main Article Content
The World Health Organization (WHO) is working closely with global experts, governments and partners to rapidly expand scientific knowledge on this new virus, to track the spread and virulence of the virus, and to provide advice to countries and individuals on measures to protect health and prevent the spread of this outbreak. (COVID-19) is today’s world major problem.People throughout the world are practicing social distancing, emphasizing to keep themselves clean, moreover preferring to quarantine themselves if gets suspicious of infection-all already endorsed and practiced in Islam. Islam has provided the solution of every problem 1400 years or more ago. In that context, Muslims have their own theological beliefs relating to corona pandemic. The teaching of Islam not only facilitated Muslims but all others (human being) in the world. Corona pandemic has evolved a new face of the world and introduced new social norms for Muslims. However, Quran and Sunnah is perfect guide to answer all questions pertaining to any issue or problem.
2. Joseph Schacht, "The Origin of Muhammadan Jurisprudence" (Oxford Press 1950), P: 3.
3 Muslim bin Hajjaj bin Muslim al-Qashiri, Sahih Muslim, Kitab al-Zhud, b.Now Al-Tubhat fi-Hadith and the command of the Book of Hadith,Volume 8, p. 229.
4.Gold ziher, (1921) (Muhammadanischestudien,) Muslims studies, volume 2 p.17 (George Allen and Unwin LDT London 1971, Ruskin house museum street.)
5. (Aurthor Jaffery, Islam, Muhammad & his religion. P: 12) (Indiana, 1979.
6 (Gabb, "Islam Including It," The Encyclopedia of Living Faith, p. 171) (London) (18847). (Al-Imran, 3/31
(8). Imran (3/3311. (Al-Hashr 7/59,) 12. (Al-Hujarat, 1/49)
13. (Al-Nahl, (16/44) 14. (Aal Imran 81/3) 15. (Al-Nisa, (4/1316). (Al-Ahzab, 34/33) 17. (Al-Zubaidi, Taj al-Aros, Mutaba al-Khairiya, Misr, p. 7) / 221) 18. (Al-Azhari, Pir Muhammad Karam Shah, Sunnah Khairalanam, Bheera Punjab, first edition, 1955, p. 56)
19. (Abu Dawud al-Sajistani, Sunan Abi Dawud, Kitab al-Sunnah, Chapter Fi Lazdam Sunnah, Hadith No. 4604, p. 651)
20. (Philip K. Hattie, Islam A Way of Life, p. 42)
John, Bagot, the life time of Muhamad, P. 359).)
21.Maurice Bucaille, The Bible, The Quran & Sunnah, p.259..22
24.Robson, The Isnad in Muslim Traditions, P XV/18, 19) 25. (Watt, Montgomery 1979 "Muhammad at Madina"
P. 318 (Oxford press London) 26. (Joseph Schacht, "The origin of Muhammadan Juris Prudence" P. 36) 27. (Robson, the Isnad in Muslim tradition, P. 21) 28. 29) Muslim bin Hajjaj bin Muslim al-Qashiri, Sahih al-Muslim, Sujah al-Sahih, Chapter Bayan al-Asana d’An al-Din, Hadith No. 27, p. 10)
,Alfred Guillaume, "Islam" p,89,90, (london 1963.30
31.Duncan, B. Macdonald, "Muslim Theology", Jurisprudence and Constitution Theory", p,76-77, Beirut
32. Ibn Katheer, Hafiz Imad al-Din, Al-Budaita and Nahaya, Muttaba al-Saada, Misr, p. 106, vol. 8
33. Muslim bin Hajjaj bin Muslim al-Qashiri, Sahih Muslim Kitab al-Zhud, chapAl-Tubhat fi-Hadith and Ruling on Kitab-e-Hadith, Volume 8, p. 229.
.34. Abu Isa Muhammad bin Isa Tirmidhi, Jami Tirmidhi, Volume 2, pp. 106-107, Qur'an Mahal Karachi, S, N
35. Abu Abdullah al-Hakam, Mustadrak, Jas, 105, 106,Book of knowledge, book, Hyderabad Deccan Encyclopaedia 1340 AH
36. Abu Abdullah al-Hakam, Mustadrak, Jas, 106,Book of knowledge, book, Hyderabad Deccan Encyclopaedia 1340 AH
37. Abu Isa Muhammad bin Isa Tirmidhi, Jama Tirmidhi, vol. 2 p. 107,The Chapters of Knowledge, the Chapter of Maja',Qur'an Mahal, Karachi, S.N.