Before making submission to the journal, please carefully read and follow the submission guidelines provided in the following sections. Manuscripts that do not conform to the submission guidelines may be returned without review. The authors of accepted manuscripts have to provide relevant permissions to reproduce the manuscript in print and/or electronic form. In case of violation of the copy rights, the journal will decline to publish any image or content whose copyright status is unknown.
The authors are required to complete the submission checklist (click here) by showing their agreement to adhere to the guidelines regarding the article submission process. All manuscripts are required to be submitted electronically through the Manuscript Submission Portal in Microsoft Word (.doc/ .docx) file formats. Ensure that additional to the addresses, phone numbers and email addresses are also provided for the potential use by the editorial office.
The manuscripts should be logically organized, written with clarity and conciseness, and having unambiguous language. The manuscript should be typed at double-space with the fonts style of times new roman and font size of 12. For all other formatting instructions such as tables, figures, references, metrics, and abstracts, follow the APA Style which is available on the APA Style website.
All the submitted articles are evaluated against the following criteria:
- The degree to which the manuscript fits aims and scope of the journal
- Significance of the theoretical, practical and/or methodological contributions
- Articulation and explication of the conceptual rationale, constructs, and psychological processes
- Quality of the literature review
- Theoretical rigor of the manuscript
- Rigor of the research design
- Accuracy and relevance of the analysis and interpretation of the results
- Discussions and implications of the study directed towards theory, research, and practice
- Clarity of presentation
Submit your research